Tuesday, 16 October 2012

P M I - Why is it important to give to others? By G4

P - Positive
Helping others is like helping the future and the world
If you give you will feel good inside
It makes you a better person
It gives everyone a good life
It is part of our responsibility as part of the human race
If you give you might get help when you need it
Sometimes one man's trash is another man's treasure
What goes around comes around
People would be grateful
People may repay you
Friendships may be formed
You could change someone's life

M - Minus
You might get too carried away
You might give too much of yourself and feel drained
Some people are too selfish to give to others
Someone might use what you give them for something unintended
In some countries they make the poor poorer and the rich richer

I - Interesting
Other people aren't as well off as me
I wonder what percent of mankind are living below the poverty line
I wonder if really rich people give to charity
Not everyone thinks about those who are less fortunate
Children aren't able to earn money themselves and rely on their parents
Why don't we all start off with the same amount of money?
How can we (as G4) help the community?
Why are charities like Daffodil Day and Bandana day so big, yet others are not heard of often
It doesn't matter if you don't get anything in return
Do I only think of myself?
Do people who don't have much care more than others who have a lot?
What do I give?
Have I thought about how I will help other in the future? e.g. my career

No comments:

Post a Comment