Monday, 29 October 2012

Questions By G4

Today we came up with some questions we will need to ask ourselves along our Inquiry journey. Miss Slater was impressed with how 'deep' we were thinking.

Will we get good feedback?
Am I staying on topic?
Will the money I have raised change a child's life?
After the gala what else can I do to help others?
Is this item good enough to sell?
Will I help one child or more?
How will we raise money if we don't raise lots on the day?
When I am older, how many more ways can I help?
Could my group help one another to remember the cause we are supporting?
What else can we do in the community to help Starship?
Is what I'm selling a "good" product?
After the gala, if I still have some old toys, should I keep them or give them to Starship?

No comments:

Post a Comment